Conquest 26 Just Purchased in 2024

A conversation among Whalers
JayCarney904

Conquest 26 Just Purchased in 2024

Postby JayCarney904 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:33 am

I have been an owner of Boston Whaler boats for a long time. Years ago I restored an old 13-footer for my kids. In 2024 I bought a CONQUEST 26.5. I am looking forward to years of enjoyment from using the CONQUEST 26.5 boat.

I hope to be able to offer some help to this forum, and also to get help from the forum.

For any warm welcomes to be offered to me, thank you.

—Jay

jimh

Re: Conquest 26 Just Purchased in 2024

Postby jimh » Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:02 pm

Hello Jay. Welcome warmly to the forum and to all the other resources on the continuousWave website, which has been available since 1994, or for about 30-years. The website concentrates on collecting, organizing, and preserving useful information on its two principal subjects: classic era Boston Whaler boats and Small Boat Electrical and Electrical topics. Feel free to add information to the collection, and to use the forum to initiate new discussions.

Whenever asking about a particular boat, please include the MODEL YEAR DESIGNATION and use the original Boston Whaler MODEL DESIGNATION and its exact numeric form. I do not recall Boston Whaler ever using a decimal point in a length designation, such as “26.5” in their model names. Usually the model designation is displayed as a decal on the hullside toward the stern.